Home Terms and Conditions
Libya Star will be governed by those standard terms and conditions. Each contestant should agree that he/she has read and understand those Terms, and by their participation in the Libya Star, each contestant will be bound by those Terms.
Libya Star management crew will be named as ‘Organisation’.
Libya Star is open to all Libyan citizens in the Age of Eligibility stated in this Terms.
Age Of Eligibility
Libya Star is open to all Libyans older than 15 years of age in the year 2018 in condition that:
- You are at least 15 years old (which means you must be born on or before June 1, 2003. If you were born after this date, you are not eligible to participate in the Program.)
- Under 18 years of age, candidate’s parent/legal guardian must sign along with the contestant.
- Committees of the organiser, its associate agencies, affiliates, distributors, dealers, sponsors, advertising and promotional agencies will not be eligible to participate in Libya Star.
-You must accurately complete all documents asked by Libya Star crew, any of the other program entities or any other entity providing services to the Organisation.
-Organisation has the discretion to make determinations of contestant eligibility, which are binding and final in all respects, and Organisation reserves the right to change any of the eligibility requirements at any time.
-In addition, you acknowledge and agree that Organisation has the discret to render any person ineligible and disqualify at any time , in Organisation’s discretion, it is sufficiently acquainted with the development, production, administration, judging, exhibition or other exploitation of the Libya Star such that his or her participation in the Libya Star could make the appearance of impropriety.
You can apply online through accessing the “Application” tab on our website, www.libyastar.net/application/ Please follow all of the instructions provided on the website to make sure you registered properly. You will receive a confirmation email once your online registration is complete.
How to Register Online ?
On the Website, you must answer all of questions correctly and then upload your singing performance video.
Follow the steps as described in video: link
- Before the singing performance give us a little speech! Make sure that you clearly specify your name, surname, city and declare why do you want to participate in Libya Star.
- Your performance may be a cappella or accompanied by a backing track.
- Your performance may contain any of your own musical accompaniment.
- Your performance should NOT contain any post-production voice effects or enhancements or be digitally enhanced or distorted.
- Videos may be recorded at the time of the application or you may upload any pre-existing performance that suits the conditions in here provided that was recorded within the last three (3) months from the date of your submission.
- Videos must NOT contain material political, sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent (for example, relating to murder, weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (for example, underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane or harassing.
- You must not wear any clothing with logos, branding, etc. in your video.
- Any incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or incorrect entries will automatically be disqualified.
- Organisation decision is final and binding. No correspondence (verbal or written) will be entertained. Only selected contestants will be notified via email or telephone (as provided by the contestant in his/her submission) or in the manner as deemed appropriate by
- Organisation will not be responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered entries . Organisation will not be responsible of technical errors in telecommunications networks, Internet access or otherwise preventing entry to the Libya Star.
-Any queries regarding the Libya Star should be addressed to : firstname.lastname@example.org